Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can anyone suggest a new eye liner color for me?

Hi...I have been wearing black eye liner for over 6 years now. I wear eye liner everyday, because without it my eyes look so tired. When I have glasses on, the eye liner looks good, but when I wear my contacts it just looks really thick and makes my eyes look very big. I already have big hazel eyes so I'm wondering what color would work for me. I have brown hair and fair skin. Also, does anyone here wear their eye liner on the -inside- of their lashes? Is that safe to do? Just curious...thanks!Can anyone suggest a new eye liner color for me?
If you have hazel eyes I would go with a dark purple, grape or egg plant color. I have green eyes and all purple shades really make them pop out. Almay has a line that will give you the best color combinations based on your eye color. You should try that. I have never tried eye liner on the inside because I can never get it to stay on, but I have friends who do and it always looks good.Can anyone suggest a new eye liner color for me?
black eyeliner is a good choice for you, becasue the dark color contrasts your eye color. you could try navy blue; one of my friends does and it looks really good.





outside of lashes. you could get infected or at least poke your eye if you wear it inside
navy blue and purple would look really good
This is going to sound weird, but...go out and buy some WHITE eyeliner and line the insides of your lower lids (yes, this is perfectly safe unless you go and poke your eye out). Then put a thin line on the lashline of your upper lid, then dust your eyelids with an opalescence (iridescent, kind of sparkly) of gree. It'll bring out the green hues in your hazel eyes and make you look anything but tired.
try lancome art definer in blueberry thats the best liquid liner in the world , easy to use and it lasts long. the applicator makes it easy fo ryou to make a thick or thin line.
my mom has hazel eyes and she lines them with a pencil....with a soft green and at the ends go's over the green light with brown...and her eyes look amazing sometimes green.
i wear mine on the inside, try a brown color it will have the same effect but it will look different to
Go for brown. It goes with everything. And no, I don't think anyone wears eyeliner inside their lashes.
Sounds like you should try no liner at all for a while. Give the eyes a chance to recover.
I personally like liquid, cause you can put it on as thin or thick as you want. Or you can try using differant eyeshadows, i wear mine on the top lid and nothing on the bottom to kinda give almond shape effect, then I lightly brush some eyeshadow over to blend an give a more natural look. I would say go with a blondish/brown or even gray may look pretty neat for your color eyes. I have dark brown hair, blue/gray eyes and fair skin, I understand your dilema!
Teal, or aqua blue/green. Looks gorgeous on my brown eyes, and I have fair skin and dark brown hair. Or you can try Charcoal.
why not choose a softer colour, like brown. instead of using actual eye liner, you could also apply a shade of eyeshadow along your eye line using a slim brush. it is a bit softer that way also.


or, consider going natural!
Maybe go with a navy blue, or brown eyeliner. Also, i wear eyeliner on the inside of my lashes on the bottom.. it's never caused me any harm.
get different colors match your eyeliner to your clothing i do it all the time and i always get compliments good luckk
Hazel eyes look great in black and pink....to mix it up use a pink eyeshadow and line your top lid with a chunky light green liner and follow it by a thin black liner right next to the lashes. Add mascara and you eyes should pop in the daytime.
not a good idea to put it on the inside of the lashes... it is easy for it to get into your eyes and cause infection, not to mention be incredibly uncomfortable and form goopy clumps in the corners of your eyes!


my question is what kind of eyeliner are you using? pencil, liquid, etc...


my advice is to get a really stiff angle brush and some powder... you still get eyeliner but its not as hard and thick as using the other stuff...


and as far as color goes... a softer black or maybe even a brown might work great!
you can brown or maybe for a big change violet
try a brown or green brown





I use black too and I have green eyes and sometimes it's just too much.





it's safe to do on the inside of your eyes. that makes your eyes look smaller tho.
I LOVE the Almay Intense i-Color products (http://www.almay.com/pg/main/EyesIndex.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=1000%26amp;subnm=SystemIndex). I have hazel eyes that change from brown to green %26amp; most combinations in between. These guys have eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascaras that bring out or play up (depending on your mood) green, hazel, brown, or blue eyecolors. I use the green, hazel, and brown combos daily, depending on what I'm wearing %26amp; what I want to bring out that day. I just found sets of eyeshadow (with 3 shades), eyeliner %26amp; mascara at Target for $10.99. They come all packaged together and the best part is Almay uses gentle %26amp; good quality ingredients, so your eyes won't get irritated... and yes, I do line between my eye %26amp; my eyelashes %26amp; have for years... it's never been a problem for me, just rub lightly, it's sensitive!
They say you should go for an eyeliner color opposite your eye color for the best effect. Yours would probably be that dark eggplant color. I've never tried it myself. I have green eyes and wear a dark gray liner. Somedays it looks better than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention