Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ok i am a red head and don't know what tip of eye liner or eye shadow whould be good for me?

If you have REALLY red, light hair= Light brown


If you have Kinda darker red, (alittle brwnsh maybee)= use Darker Brown, but not blackOk i am a red head and don't know what tip of eye liner or eye shadow whould be good for me?
i think you should even wear pink red or blackOk i am a red head and don't know what tip of eye liner or eye shadow whould be good for me?
I've seen a girl wear a smoky eye burgundy look, it looked pretty good too.
Light green or brown would probably look really pretty on you with your hair color.





Give it a try!


:]
it also depends what color eyes you have. but since you have red hair green eye shadows and dark green jade or teal eyeliner would probably look really pretty.





hope i helped ;)
A few years ago I changed my hair colour from blonde to red. I wondered to the cosmetics counter at my local major shopping centre and asked for some tips for make-up that will suit my new hair colour. They said steer away from black and stick with deep earthy tones such as bronze. As for your lips, try rusty deep reds.
it depends on ur eye color. Green/blue darker tones like brown, charcole, purple. For brown eyes lighter colors like pink, blue, or gray.
Ok. Blue/Turquoise eye or pink shadow wud look good wit ur hair color. But dont put too much. Eyeliner: black
a thick black line over your eyes nothing else


and or bright red lipstick!!
I think u should do a brown eye liner (that's what my friend who's a redhead wheres and it looks REALLY good!) But honestly idk know what type of eye shadow!Maybe a shimmery white or something! Just experiment are at home and try different ones out!
brown eyeliner and purple eyeshadow :) OR HOT PINK! :)
purple!!!
Maybelline makes an eye shadow quad that has browns and an olive color in it. It's call 'Enchanted Forest.' I think olives look good on red heads.
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention