Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have really squinty eyes... EYESHADOW / LINER TIPS???

my eyes droop downward at the crease and they are light brown...I have really squinty eyes... EYESHADOW / LINER TIPS???
Use a light shimmery color just underneath the brow bone and in the inner corners of your eyes. This will catch the light and really open your eyes up. Sweep the eyelid with a neutral color. Look online to find good colors to compliment brown eyes (I have blue, so I can't help you there) and apply in and just above the crease from the middle to outer corner of your eyelid. Blend. Stay away from too much eyeliner...just a little bit to help make your lashes look longer when you apply mascara.I have really squinty eyes... EYESHADOW / LINER TIPS???
White eye liner, it makes your eyes look bigger
no none right now but i will tell you if i do.
use a shimmery creme eyeshadow. and i have brown eyes and i use a sparkly blue eyeliner made by wetn wild found at rite-aid.
mascara!!
Light eye-make up. Dark just makes them smaller!
dark black eyeliner


and try a really soft eyeshadoiw color like purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention