Friday, December 11, 2009

My eye liner keeps smudging, any tips?

I use pencil eyeliner btw.My eye liner keeps smudging, any tips?
it's time for a new eyeliner. i've gone through a bunch of eyeliners, both expensive and cheap. i ended up liking CG perfect point plus eyeliner the best. My eye liner keeps smudging, any tips?
You could use a twist-up eyeliner, they work really good for me and all eyeliner smudges or tends to wear off after a while (expt. liquidd liner but on most people that makes there eyes cry). What you could do is take your eyeliner and some q-tips in your purse or bag and just go to the bathroom or to a mirror and just put sum water on the q-tip and rub off the old eyeliner then you could re-apply. It sounds like a-lot but it works just fine for me!!!
Try Loreal Lineur Intense eyeliner. It's like a felt tip marker. Stays on all day and never smudges. I love it. You can buy it at Walgreen's for under $12.00. watch for their sales, every few weeks they have it on sale buy one get one free.
I had the same problem, but I use a liquid eyeliner now - which has saved me a lot of money, because the liquid eyeliner stays much longer than the pencil.
use your pencil eyeliner, then on top of that apply liquid eyeliner, not only will it keep it from smudging, it will last all day. It's a beauty tip that all make-up artist swear by
I bought a very good eye liner from SmashBox Cosmetics. Its a gel %26amp;





comes with its own brush. I really like it %26amp; so far has not smugged.
Yeah, that happens put it in the freezer for 15 mins or longer to stop smudging or get liquid eyeliner.
well i wear pencil eyeliner too


when i first wear eyeliner it smudge


so after i washed my face i put on sun protection!





trust me, it works!


:D
Waterproof or liquid eyeliner.


Liquid eyeliner is a huge pain to put on though.
I used to and it kept smudging so i use liquid eyeliner now and it works fine
Try liquid eyeliner.


Or a waterproof soft pencil
use revlon colorstay eyeliner
SeneGence has the best smudge, smear proof liner. I can swim in it.


$18
Use MAC liquid or pencil... its the best
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention