Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color eye liner will make my blue eyes pop?

Black.But if you really want youre blue eyes to pop then do a smokey eye look


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1WZJilw2s


or silver look


http://youtube.com/watch?v=VxEl7Q3g9FY


I love her tutorialsWhat color eye liner will make my blue eyes pop?
I'm not 100% positive, but I have a friend with very blue eyes, and she wears brown eye liner on the bottom. NOT LIQUID THOUGH! It's more like a chalk-y look. It brings them out! Especially with light eye shadow.What color eye liner will make my blue eyes pop?
You could use black, or you could use a dark blue!!





What I've done as well, is take eyeshadow and brush it across the top lid right where I would put eyeliner, or even sometimes right on top of the eyeliner. I match it close to what I'm wearing, or I do a greyblue if I'm wearing red. My eyes are hazel and it makes my eyes pop!!
i have bright blue eyes myself and always get the nicest effect from black eyeliner. i use a covergirl blending pencil in ';basic black'; and it gives my eyes a gorgeous zing.
They have make up sets for specific eye color at like target that you can use.
i agree with most of the people on this question, the black on top but if you use medium color of blue thats not too dark or too light and have blueish eyeliner too
DONT DO BLACK!! take from someone who knows !! go with a nice neutral brown, and a little touch of gold.
brown, black or gray. id say gray or brown for causual everyday and then black when you go out.





but to make your eyes really pop, put white eyeliner the the crease of your eye by your nose. your eyes will be huge!
brown.
go with a blue that is closest to yoru eyecolor. also to make eys pop = go with eyeshadow that is close to your skin tone or even white = it makes your eyes glow and with the blue eyeliner itll totally make ur eyes pop!
I THINK IT HAS TO BE BLACK OR BROWN
I have blue eyes too and I usually wear a black liquid eyeliner just on the top and black mascara on the top %26amp; bottom.
black!!!!!!! just on the top of the eye though.
brown, dark blue (darker than ur eyes) or vrown. line the water line too wih black or brn it looks so cool!
WEAR BLACK ON THE TOP ONLY IT REALLY WORKS
black or brown
black. brown for subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention