Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm tired of my make up. All I use is eye liner and mascara. Its boring. anyone have not to showy make up tips

pics:


http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/鈥?/a>


I was just at softball practice and just took these i dont look like this just the make up/


I want it to be more colorful but not to ';Showy'; like rainbows and bright colors everywhere. But, I do want it to show up. Please help!I'm tired of my make up. All I use is eye liner and mascara. Its boring. anyone have not to showy make up tips
one thing that i use is a sparkly eyeliner and i get a lot of attention for it and it really make your eyes pop. i would definately use a little more black around your eyes, but dont use a thick line cuz i may make you look emo. one thing i would definately use is a somkey eye. it really makes blue eyes pop. good luck with your makeup!I'm tired of my make up. All I use is eye liner and mascara. Its boring. anyone have not to showy make up tips
you have a really beautiful face, and gorgeous eyes. you can be more stunning if you use just a bit more black around your eyes. or, go for some color on the lids. you know what to do! experiment until you find the look that says ';just right'; back from the mirror!
N.Y.C new york color blush gleamer multi-colored powder in first sunset $5 at drugstores and for some eyeshadow


max factor maxeye shadow in mint condition $5 at drugstores


and cover girl wetslicks fruit spritzers in lemon splash $6 at drugstores
use a little more eyeshadow!
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention