Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color are your eyes, and what is your favorite colored eye liner?

Shade %26amp; brand please!





Thanks :-)What color are your eyes, and what is your favorite colored eye liner?
My eyes are brown and my fave color eyeliner is black because I think it brings out my eyes more. I alternate between 3 brands. They are Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner #651 black, Almay amazing eyeliner in black, and Bobbi Brown long lasting gel liner in black ink. I have to use an ultra fine eyeliner brush for the Bobbi Brown one. I use this one for the days I don't feel like retouching my eye makeup because this one lasts really long. I almost never need to reapply, but it's harder to remove. This is why I don't wear it too often. I don't want to end up spending time to rub my eyes hard and try to remove it. I don't wanna end up getting more wrinkles and bags under my eyes than I already do. I need to buy a better eye makeup remover. The good thing about the Bobbi Brown one is that I don't need to sharpen it because it's in a little pot. I only have to dip the brush into it. I have to sharpen both the Wet 'n' Wild and Almay one because they are pencils. They don't last as long, but they're easier to remove.What color are your eyes, and what is your favorite colored eye liner?
i have hazel eyes


i like brown


and i read that w/ hazel, green makes them pop out too.





(any brand)
My eyes change from Blue to green


Whatever I choose on each day, is either black or dark brown.


Doesnt matter what color my eyes are that day, either colour works good.


I use almay compact for eyeshadow, and maybelline for eyeliners, not the normal pencil you sharpen, the one you twist.
brown-black eyes,


pitch black or gold eyeliner.
hazel eyes, and i wear black eyelinber cause i have dark hair... Waterproof liquid usually, from maybelline
I have green eyes with yellow specks. I don't really wear eye liner a whole lot, but when I do it's usually black or brown, sometimes an olive green color, for day time wearing. But I've used a gold liner before. I have also used a jewel tone emerald green several times before when I've gone to the pub and what not .





As for brands, I go between different ones and just try them out. Almay seems to be one of the better ones though.
i have brown eyes and i use sephora brand with pencil black and a light shade of silver on top. i know it sounds kinda ugly but it's super cute
My eyes are a rosey brown, they have green and golden flecks of color in the iris; I have medium light complexion and medium dark brown hair. I have had professional color analysis and my own color chart done for make up application. The line of cosmetics that was prescribed for me is no longer being marketed. So, I am experimenting with several different lines now. One of them is L'Oreal's Bare Naturale Mineral make up. I'm pretty sure I will stay with the Minerals and maybe try Bare Minerals cosmetics line next.





My favorite eye liner is midnight blue and rich dark brown.... deep coffee brown or midnight blue mascara. Black is okay. My favorite eye shadow is pearly grey and maybe light silver under the brow. It looks the most natural and flattering.
I have dark brown eyes and i use a whole bunch of different colors I got a travel kit of Urban Decay eyeliners with green, blue, purple, gold and black and i love them all :)
Dark brown eyes - navy blue
hi there,





I have dark brown eyes and my favorite two shades of eyeliner are:


1. estee lauder (brown writer)


2. estee lauder (softsmudge black)
dark brown eyes





mint green, black, brown, or gold eyeliner
I have dark brown eyes and my fave colored eyeliner is Urban Decay Heavy Metal- Metal Head, which is bright sparkly purple. I don't wear it often, though cause it's REEEALLY sparkly.
my eye color is dark hazel, not brown, but dark hazel and i wear cover girl eye makeup. it is called deep gold and i also wear rose lavander.
I've these eyes that range from dark to honey brown to almost grey-green. My very favorite is actually a powder eyeshadow that I use a bit of water and an eyeliner brush with, Stila-Viola, very nice
i have dark blue eyes, any brand of brown
I have brown eyes and I love using the Clinique brand in black black (the darkest one there is). I also started experimenting with their peacock eye shadow and I picked up a similar color liner from Rimmel at the drug store for a few bucks to match.
i have brown eyes


my favorite color is purple eyeliner


almay


i don't know the shade color, but there's only one so it doesn't really matter
i have greyish-blue eyes, and i use a dark brown eye shawdow applied wiht an angle brush and smudged into the lash lines.


The brand is mabaline new york.
I have very dark brown eyes, so i use either pink or black eyeliner.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention