Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye shawdow/eye liner tips any1?

I have a blue eye color that changes from hazel to blue green, also a blue gray.. I want to know what would be the best color for me to use to make my eye color stand out...


Anyone know?





[P.S I have pale white skin..]Eye shawdow/eye liner tips any1?
I would suggest plum shades. Carmindy on What Not to Wear always uses plums for blue toned eyes and it is so beautiful!Eye shawdow/eye liner tips any1?
i woudl line top and bottom with black and what i do is put a hint of whatever your eye color is on the top eye corner directly above the lashes. its pretttyyy lol
my eye and skin color are similar to yours.


you shoiuld wear


dark brown pencil eye liner,


dark brown mascara,


pink, brown or a goldish eyeshadow color.


if you want your eyes to really pop, put a darker color on the ceases of your eyelid.
Gold, light blue, pinks, even light green!.


Line eyes with blue or black pencil. Top %26amp; bottom.


Shadow-Pick color put up until crease.


Get a lighter color of color you just used or white


And go until brow bone.


Blend together.


Get a volumizing thickining mascara.


I suggest Lashblast from Covergirl.





Wa la sexy eyes.
Almay Intense-I eyecolor crayon. Try a jeweled green, blue, slate grey, or the purple amethyst (my favorite). Use a light, champagne color on your lid, and a darker cabernet or merlot type color (lightly) in the crease. Wear something close to your face (bouse or hat or scarf) that is the color you want to bring out in your eyes also. Good luck!
try a light pink or gold eyeshadow and brown ,black eyeliner
my eyes change from blue to a blue gray also. my skin is pretty pale.





eye liner : i use a black or grey eyeliner. i get my makeup from clinique but you can get it anywhere.





eye shadow : i like to wear a nice pink or a bronze/gold color. plums also look pretty. you can try wearing a blue. but make sure its a pretty blue not an ugly ocean blue.





i also wear some clear or light pink lipgloss.





hope i could help :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention