Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color eye liner would you use for dark but not so dark eyes?

What really makes them pop?Any tips, suggestionsWhat color eye liner would you use for dark but not so dark eyes?
well, black looks good on any eye color. but after you put on you black eyeliner, you might want to make your eyes pop, so take another color eyeliner and put it on the bottom of your eyes as close the eyelashes as you can get( not on the inside rims) but right next to your lashes





as far as color goes, here are some tips





brown eyes~ purple and/or gold





hazel eyes~lavender or green (depending on the kind of hazel)





blue eyes~ brown/gold





green eyes~ deep violet, or emrald green





(oh, and make sure all the colors are shimmery or else it wont do the trick)





good luck!What color eye liner would you use for dark but not so dark eyes?
I use glimmersticks by Avon Cosmic Brown it's real pretty..
My eyes are a sort-of dark green and I use a charcoal colored eye liner (any brand). I've found that it works better than black eyeliner at making my eyes stand out. It won't make you look old, tired, or goth (unless that's what you're going for and you put it on heavily). I've tried using colored eyeliner in the past (blue, silver, etc) and they just don't do the trick if you don't have baby blues. Good luck!
I think you have to consider your overall coloring, hair, skin, etc.... But believe it or not, very dark eye liners no matter what your coloring can make you look hard and older. I would suggest a navy to medium brown.
i use dark brown
two words - jewel tones. ne thing from emerald green to spphire blue. those colors make dark eyes stand out
When I want a smokey effect but not all blacked out I use a charcoal eye liner. you can get it from anywhere. avon's is the best I think!
I use black eyeliner, and sometimes I use the midnight purple glitter stick I got from Sephora. It's like only 10 bucks or something but it looks really good on brown/black eyes and definitely makes them pop.
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention