Friday, December 11, 2009

I can never do a good job putting on eye liner....tips plz!?

get the eye liner from the body shop, its really easy to use.


Believe meee =)I can never do a good job putting on eye liner....tips plz!?
On the bottom, put it on the inner lid.... its easier. For the upper lid, and if you are going to do the outer lid of your bottom... just draw it on. I put it on really thick, then with a makeup remover pad just take off the edges until its the right thickness....its alot easier than trying to get it right on the first try.I can never do a good job putting on eye liner....tips plz!?
FIRST STAND IN FRONT OF A MIRROR THEN TILT UR HEAD, START DRAWIN DA LINE FROM THE SIDE DATS BY UR NOSE
i have the same problem. when you put it on, bring the outside corner of your eye and stretch it out so ure eyelid is like wider than normal. Then smoothly glide it on.


I never liked liquid eyeliner, but hey give it a try
Practice makes it perfect. I used to have to wipe off my eyeliner a few times everyday when I first started using it. I start on the middle, draw the line towards the outter corner of my eye, go back to the middle and draw the line towards the inner corner of my eye, and do a little touch up to make the line looks smooth.





I find it easier to have the mirror very very close to my eyes.
use liquid kind and watch a video on youtube that shows why








I am trying to beat this girl at makeup so i can be top contributor
open your mouth while you do it.


thats what i do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention