Friday, December 11, 2009

Dark, smokey eye? make up tips? eye liner?

well first, how to do a smokey eye but not look like you did makeup in the dark!!


ok i have hazel eyes and drk brwn-light brn hair. long. so wat color eyeliner would be ebst? nothing crzy like purple or bright green or anything cuz im still in school afterall.


last.. any make up tips in general??





thanks in advance! L.Dark, smokey eye? make up tips? eye liner?
Unfortunately I have blue eyes and blonde hair but I can tell you what I do. I take black eyeliner (BENEFIT makes a great one with a smudger on the other end) Or you can use a QTIP. Just line your eyes before you put any shadow on. Then take the smudger and smudge the liner upwards. Then put your eyeshadow on. I use a charcoal gray color. Start from the outer corner of your eye and work the shadow in towards the inside of your eye. Sometimes I will then go over my eyeliner again and smudge on top of the shadow. Then lots of black mascara. For having brown hair and hazel eyes I would probably do the same.





With summer coming, the style has really changed and the style is more lighter pastely colors. Of course when having a night on the town or something, you cant go wrong with the smokey eye.





Good luck. The only way I learned how to do makeup was to sit in front of the mirror with a bottle of eye makeup remover and just keep trying until it looked good.





I also check myself out in the mirror outdoors when my makeup is done.That way I will for sure know what I am going to look like when I go outside. I've gotten a lot of compliments so I must be doing something right.





Good luck and have fun!Dark, smokey eye? make up tips? eye liner?
My friend has Hazel eyes and she uses a brown eyeliner.





Charcoal look:





You will need:


Gray eyeshadow


gray or brown eyeliner


a smudge brush





Put on some gray or brown eyeliner {It doesn't matter which} but I think gray works better. Anyway, put the eyeliner on top lid and on bottom. Smudge with smudge brush.


Taking the gray eye shadow, put on the top lid, but only to the crease. Put a tiny bit right under the eyeliner on the bottom, yes the bottom, just a little though. This is how I do my smokey eye look. I was bored and just made it up. Hope it works but it should! Tell me how it went loL!





Hope I helped! =))


E.
You can really play up hazel eyes by appying diamond white dust,pinks,bronzes, and put heavy eyeliner on as well. This will look great for your special day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention