Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Color Eye Liner Should I Use With My Brown Skin?

Well I have ';brown'; skin, I am mixed with black/white if that can help you image it. I'm thinking of getting green contacts soon, not sure.. I just want to know what color eyeliner would go with my skin tone and with either brown eyes/green eyes. Or if any eyeliner would look good on me at all, and I am male, if that helps any at all. thanks!What Color Eye Liner Should I Use With My Brown Skin?
you generally want to match your hair color...but they make a brown/black eyeliner that sounds perfect for you...it's a dark chocolate brown but goes very nice with dark skin and dark hair. Typically you want something that will make your eyes stand out...so if you're wearing the green contact lenses, you can try a brown...if you're going with your natural eye color, go with the black to make your brown eyes stand out.What Color Eye Liner Should I Use With My Brown Skin?
a dark navy or deep plum
Dark plum brings out both brown and green eyes really well.
BLACK..... Pink lol
A nice deep blue would look stunning. Or a gold. But blue would be nice.
A nice black or a slightly/really dark muddy brown. TBH i think black looks good on darker skin, and it'll make your eyes look bigger and more defined :)
Yes~!! More men should wear makeup :P





I think blue [only if you're not wearing eyeshadow] goes good with green eyes, also it makes the whites of your eyes whiter. Hope it helps *^_^*
well if you ask me i would say none... but if you really want to get... black or a dark brown.
gold :D


glitter


or black
gold! gold! gold!
you should use a light brownish color!
Use black or a dark green. That'll bring out the green contacts.
Hi, I'm like you, brown blend! I wear black khol and liquid eye liner, silver, gold, sparkly blue...it all depends whether its day/night, dress casual or clubbin!
im ';brown'; lol with green eyes and I wear dark brown eyeliner if im goin casual, and use black for a more formal look. Dark eyeliner for me really brings out my eyes. try loreal #7,, and why do you want to wear eyeliner anyway, unless you're doing print work or broadway acting? In my opinion, im sure you'll look hot without it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention