Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you think it is appropriate for a 7th grader to wear make up such as eye shadow, liner, blush?

I think it's fine, since I started then, too.





It's a good age because it helps you learn how to apply it REALLY well by the time you're of an age when you'll need to know how to apply make-up tastefully. I'm sixteen and already my make-up technique is FLAWLESS. I mean, I never brag, but I know how to put on make-up like I pro! I'm constantly helping my friends.





Also, in 7th grade you're starting to get skin imperfections so a little cover-up and foundation should give you a lot of confidence because you'll be able to cover them up. Just be sure to wash your face twice a day because at your age you're prone to getting blemishes, and with make-up it will be even more likely you'll get blemishes without washing your face a lot. Oh, and drink lots of water.





Just please don't use a lot of make-up. Ask some professionals, your mom, an aunt or someone in your family, or maybe an older friend on how to put it on so it looks NATURAL. that's the point, you want to look like your not wearing make-up because you want to look like you naturally just wake up looking perfect, you know? So don't go over-board on eye make-up and the blush (and don't follow things like Seventeen's tips, they can have really tacky make-up tips in there). Play around with different colors that look natural on you and that flatter you and PLEASE ask for some professional/mom/family/older friend's help on how to apply it so they can put it on you and show you how to enhance your features without looking too ';done'; and tacky.





Best Wishes,


KatieDo you think it is appropriate for a 7th grader to wear make up such as eye shadow, liner, blush?
Girls are going to want to start experimenting with makeup around middle school. A little shadow and blush doesn't sound too bad. I would suggest a compromise of products would you allow her to use on a more frequent basis, and then on special occasions she can wear more. You can turn this into a bonding experience, go with her when she buys the makeup, and show her how to use it and also how to wash it off.





I would say a little bit of shadow, blush, a lip gloss should be enough to satisfy her. Foundation, liner, lipstick should be for special ocassions.





My mother wouldn't allow me to wear make up until I graduated high school. I still managed to secretly put some on in the bathroom (and probably looked like a clown cause I didn't know what I was doing). So just keep in mind, if your child is going to want to do something, they will find a way. Wouldn't it be better if you both can be on the same page instead?Do you think it is appropriate for a 7th grader to wear make up such as eye shadow, liner, blush?
Well I was a 7th Grader b4 summer and i started to wear make-up and so are alot of girls and what u wear is exactly what i wear except


eye-shadow. but i wear mascara also. and alot of other girls wear way more make-up then that so yeah its appropriate (:
honestly, i think that that'ss a little too much. She's probably like 12 or 13 right? anyways, she's too young. i think thatlip glossss and a bit of mascara would be good. It ill enhance her beauty:] Eye shadow will just make her look older and if she doesn't know how to put it on, then she will look a bit ridiculous:/ Blush would clog up her pores and at such a young age. she wildefinitelytly regret it when she gets older.
Yes it's okay. Believe me almost all the girls wear make up in 7th grade at my school. Just don't wear too much! I would go easy on the eye liner! Don't put it on both the upper and lower lid-just chose one. I'm in 8th grade and I wear natural tones of eye shadow-one coat of mascara and a thin line of eye liner on the bottom lid.
a little bit is fine, but if u wear a lot it doesnt look good @ all. and dont try 2 wear it constantly b/c ppl will start rumors. also, try different styles each day instad of jusst one type all the time
I didn't start wearing make up until the end of 7th grade.





But, if i were you, i would just wear mascara and eyeliner, and maybe a little eye shadow if you want. But, i wouldn't wear blush.
Honostly i think that no woman or girl should be wearing makeup because i think that we are all natural beauties. But if you must wear make-up only use eyeliner, but dont put it on really heavyyou know??=]
well blush can look really bad unless you have a professional put it on.


i wore a little eyeliner and two coats of mascara.


its looks natural but not to obvious!
For 7th grade, that's a little too much.


Lipgloss or tinted lip balm and brown/black mascara is all you need at that age.
No


Grade 7 is too early to start wearing makeup.


You'll regret it once you're older... as it damages your skin and face.
hell no
yea i think a litlle bit of makeup isnt bad!
why not? if you really want to its not gunna hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention