Friday, June 25, 2010

Best color eye liner and shadow for brown eyes?

thanks in advanceBest color eye liner and shadow for brown eyes?
Go to www.marykay.com virtual makeover and check out what looks best for not only your eye color, but your eye shape as well. good luck and have fun!!Best color eye liner and shadow for brown eyes?
Well, I myself have dark brown eyes. But I also have pale skin and freckles. I think that when dealing with makeup skin is always something that should be considered. Another thing is the desired look you want to achieve.





Personally, I like to go with a natural look and stick to pale pinks, and nudes. Purple shades also bring compliments, but once again my skin is light.





Regardless, I believe that putting a darker eye liner on the inner lip of your eye (under where your lases meet the skin close to the eye) gives it a very defined look and really make the eyes ';pop'; when combined with mascara. [but some people find applying liner there difficult]
for brown eyes..


purple eyeliner.


it makes your eyes look darker and not so dull.





its very pretty.
dark brown eyeliner and a shimmery taupe or peach shadow. I believe that people with brown eyes can wear any color!
YAY peps who have brown eyes! Well there are lots of options. You can always go natural (us brown eyed babes are adorable even without makeup!) But if you want to look mysterious, maybe try some thick black mascara with gray eyeshadow. Be sure not to get it to where you have racoon eyes, though. You could get some brown mascara and some light brown eyeshadow for a casual look.


And if you really wanted to live it up, try some color mascara and hot pink eyeshadow!! The posibilities are endless!!!
The best color for ALL eye colors is a navy blue because it makes the whites of your eyes pop. So, navy blue is a safe bet. The best color for brown eyes are shades of purple, like lilac and violet. Those shades compliment brown very well.
for people with warm skin tone wear gold,bronze,warm green, %26amp; peach. if you want to wear blue or purple they have to be mettalic. or try this cool surreal from mac. black liner


for people with cool skin tone wear browns, purples, peaches 7 pinks. navy or dark brown liner
i have hazel eyes and i usually were dark black and dark browns even though on a few days i have wore a purple color and it looks ok too.
I have dark brown eyes and use a purple eye liner. It really makes my eyes stand out and looks good with anything.
some colors that always go with brown is pink,black and light brown.
I have brown eyes and I can tell you DARK BLUE works the very best! It really brings them out. Silver works well too.
DARK BURGUNDY EYE LINER AND A MED BROWN SHADOW
dark brown eyeliner and browns, pinks, blues, or green eyeshadow


you can do just one of what what I do is have one color and blend it with another color
someone once explained to me that much like an emrald wouldn't stand out on a green background, green eyes won't stand out with green eye shawdow. This applies to brown as well, of course.





I'd try pinks, and maybe a light beige and gold.
Hey,


Either black or brown for eyeliner (depending on what u r wearing) and id go with sum hazel eye shadow or whatever :)





soz....hope it works for you





If u wont more help go to your local beauty/make-up store (drug store) and ask for some make-up tips for brown eyes...
Golds look really good with brown eyes because it brings out the gold in your eyes. Don't you want eyes that sparkle??
brown
well i have brown eyes and the answer is, black eyeliner ,kohl which is a smoky color for the eyes or a brown any warm colors also a mauve or a purplish color is great pls no blue no green big no-no
medium brown eyeliner and white eyeliner is great for brown eyes
Really you can use any color it's more how you use it with the clothes you are wearing or for what occasion. I always like browns and bronzes, I have brown eyes but in spring and summer I use pinks and blues also depending on how I feel and what I'm wearing. Always use brown liner and mascara and the darker colors seem to work better on me, I have darker skin.
If I were u would wear neutral colors just to bring that brown out!!!
Black eye liner. Brown eye shadow. And your welcome.
I'm OCD, and eveyrthing has to match, so take it from me, pink eye shadow and black or dark brown eyeliner, and black mascara go wo nderful together, thats my daily makeup and I always get at least 5 compliments on it each day.... And, line gloss goes well too, but a clear one, or light pink. I am known for my lips looking good. I up Dimond Lip Treatment, pink as my lip gloss, and Ulta eyeshadow with a sparkel pad. Eye liner brand doesn't matter much. And remebers, clumpy eyelashes= screwing up all of the makeup before it. It that good enough?


HINT: When you round the eye liner around both parts of your eyes inside the eye, it makes your eyes pop!
try ALMAY-INTENSE I- COLOR FOR BROWN EYES


All ALMAY PRODUCTS are ''HYPOALLERGENIC''
light blues,golds,pink,purple,orange,greens,an鈥?most deffanetly silevers
Black eyeliner and blue eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention