Saturday, June 26, 2010

What color eye liner goes best with brown eyes?

I am 16, african american and I have dark brown eyes. I currently use like a bluish-greenish eyeliner then I put a bit of black-brown over it. I also use black mascara afterwards. I just want other choices. So what color eyeliner would bring out my eyes the most and really make them pop? :DWhat color eye liner goes best with brown eyes?
Black-brown by itself looks really great. It can be worn naturally for a day look, or you could add more for a night look. And it really makes me brown eyes pop. Purple eyeliner also brings out brown eyes -- I haven't tried it, but it looks amazing on other brown eyed girls I've seen. :)What color eye liner goes best with brown eyes?
Okay, I have brown eyes myself and I always used brown eyeliner or black, or blue. But I found this liner by PIXI in the No. 4 shade. It's a great silvery-olive, but it's super dark and rich. It stays on all day and rolls on smoothly. It has a bit of a shimmer to it, but the shimmer is just golden flecks. Most wonderful eyeliner. You can get it at Target.


Oh, and they have other shades also. I would try out some golden liners. Great thing about dark complexions is that silvers and golds look remarkable.
I think you should totally try, brown. It'll make eveything look natural and together! Try a teal color that would look AH-MAZ-ING with your darker skin!! but still keep everything else on your face natural but teal eyeliner would look so cute!!
Purple, I wore purple eyeliner one time, just to try it out , and my eyes popped like crazy, in pictures and just looking at it. People were telling me my eyes are so brown. ahah I loved it (:


Greens brings out brown eye colors too (:
pretty much any color. :) You can use black, i find it's good for more dramatic looks or changing to night. Brown I tend to use for everyday but sometimes I use blue or green. Purple looks good on brown eyes as well :)
I love purple makeup on african americans whether it be eyeliner or eyeshadow. I also have brown eyes and purple eyeliner really makes them pop! Hope this helped! :)
go for the opposite of your eye colour....blue. you can also try purple. black and grey looks good on every eye colour. :)
an olive green would look really good and so would like a silver or a plum color.
i love a dark sparkly blue....urban decay's eyeliner 24/7 is really good. wont smear.
black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention