Friday, June 25, 2010

Which color of eye liner do you like to use or see?

I don't know why but i am very confident if I use grey or light blue colorWhich color of eye liner do you like to use or see?
I use all kind of colors....i use purple and green and i think it really looks nice..black and brown are so ordinary that i don't like them any more...Which color of eye liner do you like to use or see?
Smoky grey or blue...also depends on the colour of ur eyes.On my girl i like smoky grey or black.She has very beautiful dark brown eyes
I like to use Clinique's in the color Roasted Coffee.
green or turquoise is lovely because it's not just ';black'; and brings out the eyes, whichever colour they may be.


also putting silver eye-liner underneath the eye can be very flattering for those with little eyes.
dark brown
Okay, I'm just reiterating what the majority have said, but definitely black! I it suits my complexion, looks awful on red heads though.
i dont think black looks very natural..it can if is applied right..and light..i prefer to use a brown or black but i apply it all very lightly
BLACK....but when i see somebody wearing blue eyeliner i thinkthat its ugly....and blue mascara
Black, of course. But I also really love Mary Kay's Bronze and Sage eyeliners. They make my hazel eyes stand out.
i use black it looks natural
Black!!!!
Black, always!
black
for my eyes ';hazel';


i use brown wen i go to work.. wen i have a party i use either blue, green or black... it depends on my dress... i think green is very attractive.. but each color has its own time!
black or brown suits me





I use light blue,grey,green to suit the attire sometimes and blue is a gr8 choice
i dont use black. i go for blue, brown or gray. my eyes looks so beautiful in it. guys stare at me and faint. when they wake up they chase me. oh my gosh!
Black is always the best bet. But other colourful eyeliner is great if u know how to use it. It adds edge and playfulness in you!! Go on and experiment!!
black for day metalic for night
I use black or dark blue. Dark blue looks better on me, especially with jet black mascara!





Edit: If I am wearing my coloured contact lenses, which are dark grey, I also use a lighter grey eyeliner, as well as the colours above, again with black mascara.
black! it is simply superb,it makes the looks gorgeous
i use electric blue from avon its amazing and it looks great under sun light
DEFINITELY GRAY!!!!! It`s not as harsh-looking as black..but it still gives just the right definition!! :)
dark brown , good for day and night
Definitely BLACK.It goes with every look...
i use black, dark grey and dark brown. but sometimes when I'm in the mood i use blue or green(dark ones).
black/brown
black is definately the color that i like best. it works best for most all eye colors and really brings your eyes to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention