Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Color Eye Liner?

I have big dark brown eyes. I have Peruvian eyes according to my mom. They arent like how all the other spanish people have. They are differnt. Lol I dont really know how to describe them but they are big and personally I love them. Oh and my hair is me dium brown with blonde highlights. But mostly brown since my blonde isnt bright its blends well with my hair hair color. I just am looking for eye liner that will stand out!What Color Eye Liner?
Dark brown or slate. When you're feeling more colorful, try blues and plums. Good luck!What Color Eye Liner?
i use a forest green! it makes them look bright and shiney! =)


but only on nights out etc, during the day i wear black!


purple is gorg to! =D x x
you could use black but if you really want yours eyes to pop you could use a dark plum, your eyes sound pretty so you can pull it off the plum will bring out the color of your eyes
I have similar colors and I found that silver eyeliner is the best to offset your natural skin tone and emphasize the pretty brown eyes! Medium to dark berry shades will look stunning on you!(blue, purple, red)
blue, purple or black eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous with big brown eyes, it makes them stand out especially if u have huge brown eyes.....


u will be drop dead gorgeous


lol thats a saying for really super gorgeous
black
sing a song...


green eyeliner
I also have dark brown eyes.


I use purple and red eyeliner
Don't use black because your eyes will be well defined but not pop. experiment with some color liner, just like your eye shadow, you can use a plum liner or a nice shade of green like olive or you can use a metallic bronze to make your eye color pop and shine, not make your already noticeable eyes bigger. Use those colors and see how you like, lightly line your top and bottom and accent with an eye color palette putting some along the half to the end of your bottom eye liner line
Violet, lavender, lilac, blue-violet eyeliner is great for brown eyes.
Black
Black I am the same wayyy that is all i use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention