Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye liner would look best on me?

i have a hazel, brown, green/yellow color eyes and i have porcelain skin color. i use a bunch of different eye liner colors like dark green with a lite green on top an dark on bottom and i use a bright blue/ turquoise and i also use eggplant purple and i don't really use eyeshadow so what actual color should i use? im 14What color eye liner would look best on me?
We have the same color eyes.


I LOVE MY EYES IN PURPLE, GREY, BROWN AND GOLDD:)


Darling no one makes color kids for us, so if you have any questions on what a cosmetoligist told me just message me.What color eye liner would look best on me?
For your age and eye/skin color all those colors you mentioned probably look really good on you but be sure to use very very little. You don't need very much! If you can see it, you're using TOO MUCH. The whole point of make-up of any kind is to NOT SEE it, but rather, to see the effects of it. If you can see the make-up, you're using too much.





Just barely brush the eye-pencil along the botton lid of your eye, just a little bitty bit. Practice using less instead of more. It's SO much more attractive and people will look at your face and they'll focus on your beautiful eyes and skin, rather than looking at your make-up and thinking, ';Why does she use SO MUCH?!?'; That's what I always think when I see a girl who uses so much makeup that I can actually see the makeup.
Everyone says black, but that is really just a generic colour (if you can call it a colour) that generally works for everyone. What you should do to make your eyes pop is go opposite on the colour wheel. So, if you have blue/hazel/green eyes, a rich chocolate brown is the best. But if you have brown eyes that's when you use the blues and greens. This will really make your eyes pop.
try http://www.taaz.com





they have all different kinds of all different colors of make-up. You can upload your own photo and play with it to decide which looks best.





It's all personal preference.


Good Luck!
Black. I use voluminous eyeliner that I am pretty sure is made my mabelline in a brown. Then I use a black mascara. Lash exact by cover girl is what I believe its called.
Well I dunno what color your eyes are, because you said every color but blue lol





Hmm... I think any of those colors would be ok except those blues.. try NAVY blue instead...





I would try shades of browns also though.





Black is probably too harsh.
I'm not really good with giving advice about makeup but with porcelain skin colour i would say the blacks and blues would be best.
black is my favorite.


but dont over do it.


it looks good with/on everything. :)
a dark brown,


be sure to use black mascara on top and bottom lashes...


i do it and it makes my eyes look incredible!
You should use black. It looks really nice. But just do thin lines. Not all thick.
Eyeliner couldn't help ya hun.


Sorry, someone had to tell you the truth.


(:
purple eyeliner
Black, maybe dark brown.
I think black would look really good on you.
brown with a hint of copper or gold.
brown or the dark green but stick with one color for the top and bottom
blaaaaaaaaaaaaack
black eyeliner
U should try black eyeliner.
my favorite eye liner is purple and dark green.
blacccccccccckkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention