Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good eye liner color for blue/green eyes?

so i have used blue green purle brown and black. I have no idea whats the best clor to use for blue/ green eyes. I want some thing that will make my eyes look really pretty and pop out but then something that does not look guady. What do u use??What is a good eye liner color for blue/green eyes?
surprisingly purple i have blue/green eyes and its not wierd at all not too much though its very flattering. . .What is a good eye liner color for blue/green eyes?
i think brown would be nice. but i have bluey-greeny eyes and just use black all the time cos its strong and suits me the most. but if you have either really blue eyes or really green, then you could wear one that matches your eye colour to make them really pretty. or you could wear white on the insides and black on top to make them pop out! haha, just experiment :)
If you want youre eyes to pop, you have to use the opposite color than your eye color.





If you have blue eyes, use black or grey.


If you have green eyes, use purple or black.
Brown is usually the best. If you want bold, go for a deep purple or magenta. I have blue eyes and use Brown Liner with Topaz mascara. It comes in a kit made for blue eyes. Best of luck.
i have blue eyes,


and brown works the best because its dark,


but not harsh on my skin.





white also makes my eyes stand out SO much.





for green eyes,


my friend uses navy


and its sooo pretty.
brown is the best color for blue/green eyes cause black is to much.
I have blue eyes and I use brown.





Black overpowers blue and green eyes.
depends,, i have blue eyes and use brown eyeliner..


black can make my eyes look wwwwaayyyyy smaller than they are.. just experiment :)
Brown all the way for your eye color
brown is a great color for both of those colors!(:
brown or gray
brown!
id say grey .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention