Friday, June 25, 2010

Eye Liner color help?

I am 14. I want to help find a good color for eye liner. I normally wear to school and everywhere else eyeliner, mascara, and a little eye shadow. I have long thin light brown hair and light brown to dark eyes. should i wear blue, light brown, or black eye liner? PLEASE HELP ASAP. THANK YOU!!!!!! =]Eye Liner color help?
this site was very helpful to me. it showed me the bet colors for my eyes. hopefully it's helpful for you too!





http://www.audreydao.com/2009/04/19/how-鈥?/a>Eye Liner color help?
Well since you have darker hair and eyes, it's probably a good choice for the light brown(or dark) or black. If you do use black never cake it on, it will appear as raccoon eyes and nobody likes that. Also quick tip. You may already know this but if you apply to the lower eyelid, never put it on outside. Pull the bottom lip down slowly and apply just inside the bottom lid. Also with the bottom lid never go all the way around. Only half way or 1 quarter.


Hope I could help!


xo


-S.E
it depends but just dont go over the top on what you do,


i always wear black but as you already have dark eyes and hair this can sometimes look to much, then again can also look sexy!


i dont think it really matters what you pick,


which ever looks best,


probably stick to black mascara tho :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention