Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow/liner should I use for brown eyes?

I have tan skin, and dark brown/black hair.





btw, is bare escentuals good?





thanks.What color eye shadow/liner should I use for brown eyes?
BARE ESSENTIALS IS THE BEST!





brown eyeshadow





or, purple eyelinerr, or black.What color eye shadow/liner should I use for brown eyes?
exactly how tan is your skin? darker richer tans would look GREAT in golden, shimmery, e/s. with some crisp clean black lining. and lighter skin would be nice in a deep purple. with black lining also. some dark brown lining would also be okay instead of black as well..





bare escentuals is not as great at GLO minerals. it is SOOO much better. try it!
I have brown eyes, big dark brown eyes and I like to line with a thin line of black all around my eye and use a lighter brown over it, a soft crayon, not the self sharpening works best. And I ALWAYS get compliments on my eye makeup. Purple - dark looks great on brown eyes too, but don't overdo it with colored mascara. Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY mascara is great (the lengthening and thickening one).
basic black is always good, but if you want a softer look then try dark brown liner. sheer plum shades of eyeshadow are cute for everyday.
BARE ESCENTUALS ROCK!!





eyeshadows for brown eyes....dark brown, gold or a light shimmery purple





liners: dark brown is the best, black looks way to harsh for most of peoples eyes





Hope this helped!
Well I have green eyes with a tan, and at a make-up demonstration, the make up artist said chestnut brown eye shadow and dark brown eye liner will bring out the green, so I would think that with brown eyes a green eye shadow with black or dark brown eye liner would be a good contrast.
green liner is great for brown eyes! do u have tan skin?? if so, dark pinks also look great :) good luck
what colour is your hair and what is your complexion? These are important.





If you have a light complexion, avoid purple. I love purple - on everyone but me. I have a light complexion and when I wear purple it looks like I havent slept in a week. It is truly awful.





Browns and blacks are obvious choices, but you know what? You can pick up cheap liners for 99cents. Pick up a green, blue, brown, purple and what ever other colour strikes your fancy! Try them all. Then chose one or two that you love and invest in a really good liner of that colour (don't underestimate the value of a good quality liner).





Have fun! There is never just one answer to a question like this.
try gold... it looks nice in a liner or a shadow.
ok, i have the same thing. i wear black eye liner and mascara, with either copper, or like pale purpel eye shadow. they sell special sets of everythign that fits ertain eye colors, an di use that eye shadow from there.
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention