Friday, June 25, 2010

What do you think of color eye liners?

By color I mean blue, purple, green, yellow. And what colors look good with greenish brown eyes, and tan skin? I really need the help. Thanks!What do you think of color eye liners?
I love color! It looks great if it's done right. For day to day, use it subtly, you can go a little more wild at night and for going out. Too much and will look like Barbie or a hooker. Use neutral shadow, as the focus is the eyeliner. I personally stay away from pink and yellow, they make me look sickly. But I love purple, blue and green. I have greenish brown eyes and fairly light skin and I get tons of compliments when I wear my green eyeliner.What do you think of color eye liners?
Color eye liners are awesome! I collect them and I have lime green and hot pink eye liner even I wear it all the time and I started and new trend at my school because of it. everyone besides the boys wear the color eyeliner at my school.
I like black, black looks good on anyone, you can probably try white. That may look good with green eyes.
i have the same eye color/skin color combo as you and i wear dark blue eyeliner a lot and it makes my eyes pop.





Green and yellow may make you look sick, and purple is too harsh for our eye color unless it's very light.





so, dark or light blue is your best bet





while white will make your eyes pop, i think it'd look tacky if you wore it everyday.


:)
I'd advise a plum sort of colored.That's what I use and my eyes are green.I have green but it doesn't stand out that much,I use it as a filler mainly.And if you use the colored eye liners right,they shouldn't pop out and look all tacky.
Go for it!! I think that green or blue would look good with your eyes and skin. Go with a pencil so you can smudge in the color so it is more subtle.
yeah.. they ll look good if u chose a right color that suits u. get expert advice for this. visit near by beauty saloon and get proper guidance reg this.
tacky
Color eye liner is a up and cominig trend starting, looks super cute with the fashion going on right now, match your eye liner with your outfit for the day.
Well I would choose plum, purple, bronze, or a really deep gold color.
color eye liners are an upcoming trend unless they look very trash or make ur look too loud....i would advise you to use natural earth colors like brown at work...n play up ur eyes for special occasion......
it matters if theyre pencil or liquid because color liquid eyeliners rock my sox
i dont like any eyeliner. i think it looks retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention