Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Color eye-shadow and eye-liner goes well with Brown eyes?

Okay so I have medium brown eyes it is kinda dark and carmel color. I have brown hair, and I am kinda pale. What color goes the best with this and what is the best way to put it on. And should I put on eye-liner on would it be better black or brown? Help pleaasssee :)What Color eye-shadow and eye-liner goes well with Brown eyes?
I have really dark brown eyes and hair. I wear jet black eyeliner, it looks really good. And depending on your age, likt if your just starting to wear makeup. But if youve ben wearing make up for awhile then i sugguest putting some on top to. And for eye shadow wear a gold color it really mae brown eyes look good ;)





Hope i helped:DWhat Color eye-shadow and eye-liner goes well with Brown eyes?
You should be fine with black or brown eyeliner and mascara. Black will be a little more dramatic, brown a little more natural. You should be able to wear any shade of brown, tan, cream, gold eyeshadow and also darker purples and burgundies. Avoid green, turquoise, light blue, light purple and any other pastel except light tan.
I have the exact same skin, eyes and hair color as you!


I really like black eyeliner with my eyes, because the brown just doesn't stand out with all the other brown.


Greens and purples look really good. So does shimmery golds.


I stay away from the color orange though, it just clashes.


The best way to wear it is on the lid and in your crease.


Check out JuicyStar07 (where i learned everything about my makeup) on youtube, she will show you how to apply it correctly.


and she uses alot of MAC products...which you don't need to get the same look.


I really like ecotools brushes, and maybelline shadow palettes.


Hope this helps :)
try either brown or black eyeliner and purple or brown eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention