Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye Liner Color Suggestions for Brown Eyes?

What color eye liner would you suggest for below the eye?





I have Dark Brown eyes, Dark Brown Hair, and Pale Skin.








All I have used was Black eye liner. I usually wear Black or Blue clothes. I would perfer to have other color options but I don't know which ones.Eye Liner Color Suggestions for Brown Eyes?
dark purple eyeshadow looks really really good with brown eyes and brown hair and pair it with black eyeliner. i use eyeshadow for eyeliner.it stays all day long and you can wear it thin, or smear it for a smokey look. you could also try different types of gold eyeshadow. light gold on the inside of the eye to open the eye, then at the ends darker. dark brown eyeliner would look good with that.Eye Liner Color Suggestions for Brown Eyes?
I am a supporter of brown liners. They enhance the natural tones in skin. I use cosmic brown from avon.





bonus....the color usually makes my eyes ';pop';. (stand out)
Green eyeliner will really make your eyes pop!





http://www.smartmailpro.co.nz/smartmailw鈥?/a>
black eyeliner trust mii
I have brown eyes, dark brown hair with blonde highlightst and pale skin! Use purple eyeliner! buy the alamay amethyst one it works really well!!
deep greens are awesome with brown, also the darker purples.
purple and green eyeliner look really pretty on brown eyes..
always use a black eyeliner for that area. l find most girls use black then any other
black eyelyner color
there is nothing better than the black eyeliner but if you want to change brown will look great on you
Try black/brown.
Purple, metallic, or brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention