Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye liner should I use?

I have green eyes and i'm sick of wearing black eye liner. I want to wear a different color that makes my eyes pop? also if you have any other ideas on how to make my eyes stick out put them.


-thx,


YunaWhat color eye liner should I use?
Try a plum or a violet color, maybe brown if you're not into purple. usually when you go to CVS or something some makeup brands have eyeliner and mascara specifically for green eyes, so keep your eyes open for those! Good Luck! What color eye liner should I use?
Hey, I don't have green eyes but hey!





I suggest maybe a different shade of green to your eyes. e.g. if you have quite light green eyes than maybe a dark green eyeliner and vice versa.





Also, smoky grey is a good alternative to black. It's not as strong but it's good for acheiving the same results as black...





Good luck!
Try going for the smokey eyes look. Try out different colors that matches your clothes. Soft pinks, light blues and green is now the i thing. Let me know what works for you. Im dark skinned with dark eyes. Occasionally i would wear silver eye liner. I also like my greens and lilacs. Good luck :)
try blue or a blue eye Shadow .. i have blue eyes and a green eye shadow brings them out a lot
OMG red eyeliner


I have green eyes too.


Now you dont have to dress up for christmas :D
blues, purples =]
lucky. you could try smoky brown %26amp; navy blue. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention