Saturday, June 26, 2010

What eye shadow/liner colors look best with blue eyes?

I have very pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, and blonde hair. What eyeshadow colors would be the best for me? Also, what shades of eyeliner should i wear? I am only 13, so don't keep me really bright, age-inappropriate stuff.


Thanks!What eye shadow/liner colors look best with blue eyes?
A light violet eye shadow,with a light gray eye liner.





or,





some light peachy colors.








hope i helped.you don't really need make up! im sure you look beautiful with out it hun.





xxxWhat eye shadow/liner colors look best with blue eyes?
I'm 13 too! I have mostly blue eyes but partly green %26amp; brown. I use a light brown color thats close to tan on the top part of my lid %26amp; underneath my brow bone. Then I use a brown on my lower lid. That really make my eyes pop. I also use brown eyeliner because black makes me look hookerish. Good Luck!
considering your age and eye color you could do wonders with


diffrent shades of brown and lots of tans and such,


black or brown eyeliner will do.
brown, black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention