Friday, June 25, 2010

What color(s) eye-shadow/liner is best for me?

My eyes range from golden to almost black depending on the light and what I am wearing. I have very fair skin, hair color is bronzish, long thick lashes, with dark brown eyebrows.


I have a high forehead, and have heard that wearing dark colors would make me eye's seem like they were skinking in, not sure if that is true or not.What color(s) eye-shadow/liner is best for me?
try to stick to natural colors:


brown eyeliners would work really well and make ur eyes pop not sink,


in terms of eyeshawdow, a goldish brownish color should do the trick, i would try Loreal HIP either #854 or # 848 (yupp i know thats kinda specific but they would work really well, lol), unfortunatly they're fairly expensive (about $12 if im not mistaken) but they are good quality. however, if its still too much there are TONS of brands on the market that offer and infinitive amount of colors and im 100% another brand that sells gold would be easily available however the quality may not be as good.


and you can easily get both of these at Walgreens which is probably close by =D





i really hope this helped !


~SamiWhat color(s) eye-shadow/liner is best for me?
I think you could try to stick to light hues of pink. Nothing too drastic. You could try purples and pinks. And some soft earthy tones like tans. Greens could over-do your eyes.
For Eyeshadows I would try Soft sparkly pinks and light to medium golden and bronzy colors. For eyeliner try a soft black. I would put only a thin line on your top lid only. And be sure to use a eye highlighter under your brow bone and by your tear ducts. Hope this helps!
This one:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention