Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of shadow and eye liner should I were with dark brown eyes?

I have huge Dark Brown eyes and I wanted to know which colors I should were if I want my eyes to look suddel or very dramatic.What color of shadow and eye liner should I were with dark brown eyes?
I would blend in a little tan color in with like purple or green. If you want it dramatic then do those colors but with different shades. But honestly I think brown eyes can go with any color to what your outfit is for the day.What color of shadow and eye liner should I were with dark brown eyes?
Purple, purple, purple!!!!!! It will look awsome!!! Especially for a dramatic look. Apply a light shade on the lid and a darker shade in the crease and white or a very light purple on the brow bone. I also have brown eyes and I just got the revlon colorstay quad eyeshadow kit in lavender meadow. It was $12 but worth it. For a suddel look, go for brown shades and maybe to kick it up a notch and a bit of purple liner. It's all about the purple!!! It brings out the brown flecks in you eyes and it just looks gorgeous! Oh ya, don't forget mascara. It will open up your eyes and make em pop! Good luck!
greens, blue, purple, gold
Try a dark purple eye liner and a light and/or a dark brown eye shadow and to highlight it use a sparkley light purple or white.
Black eye liner and a shimmer color 4 eye shadow
Brown eyes can wear anything!I used to be a beauty advisor at Estee Lauder and Lancome.I also have brown eyes.The ones I think look the best are browns and greens but blending is the trick.The coolest effect is when you blend 2 or three colors.You'll get so many compliments!You can get a free makeover at any estee lauder or lancome counter for free.Its actually alot of fun!
purple eyeshawdow goes good with brown eyes...at first i didnt really think so but now im wearing it and i like it!
For a subtle look, go with matte browns, greens, purples. For drama, go with more shimmery colors - navy, med blues, olive green, deep greens, purples, golds/bronzes. Same colors for eye liners. Unless you are quite fair, I'd avoid pastel colors.
i would say use a shimmery gold or purple or like turquoise. it would look good with brown eyes but those colors i told you would only look good if your skin tone is like medium-dark
blue plays up your eyes....but you can also do a smoky effect...you can talk to MAC cosmetics peoples and they will do a look for you if you go to the website
For a subtle day time look, I would stick with the natural light creams/off-white or beige shades with maybe a light pink accent and a nice bronze eyeliner....


Evening and more dramatic looks can utilize more color. I agree with the purple advise. I, too have large brown eyes... I accentuate them in the evening with Loreal HP liquid eyeliner. It comes in a round disk that you apply with a pointy brush... I love it. It gives a very ';sex-kitten'; type of look. Try this with a little gold in the corners of your eyes... and a subtle shimmer at the brow bone.


nice :)
if youre white were gold and brown liner if you are african america where black liner a tiqires

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention