Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye-liner looks best on girls with brown hair?

i have brown hair and im wondering what color would look best on me.What color eye-liner looks best on girls with brown hair?
Depends on the color of your skin and clothing you are wearing at the time.What color eye-liner looks best on girls with brown hair?
It depends on your eye color and skin tone too, along with what you're wearing. I've got brown hair, brown eyes, and light olive skin, and I wear mostly brown-black or black, but I'll also wear dark tones like navy and forest green.
If you're white then stick with brown eyeliner, if you're black or have dark skin then black eyeliner is for you.
Black is everyone's bestfriend!
Black or a glitter gold/emerald :)
I have light brown hair. i use a dark brown eye-liner


sometimes black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention