Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've got hazel eyes, so what color of eye liner would look best?

Hey, I've got hazel eyes that are this darker green color with a bronze color closer to the center of the pupil. To make my eyes stand out, what color eye liner would be best?I've got hazel eyes, so what color of eye liner would look best?
honestly i would say black.. i have green/hazel eyes and i love how black eyeliner makes my eyes pop! everyone is saying purple but thats gonna clash with your eye clolor.. my mom is a pro makeup artist and she agrees that purple is best for brown eyesI've got hazel eyes, so what color of eye liner would look best?
Well you already have a lovely eye color to begin with. I'd say you wear whatever color you want to show them off. I have light brown eyes, but they can appear different with certain makeup. Green shadows does make the eyes appear more green. I do love black shadows and eye liner, but I will admit they make your eyes appear deeper. I cant explain it. Black makes them pop, but the eye color may seem darker......





Black still looks lovely, Pinks, Greens, Purples, Silver shimmer( watch how u do silver...if done right it will look amazing. I also think it depends on your eye shape as well.
any shade of purple eyeshadow will bring out hazel or brown eyes.. my friend has hazel eyes and she uses purple eyeshadow and her hazel eyes stand out SOO much!!





good luck %26lt;3





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I can tell you that a good cranberry color on the inner part of your eyelids will be awesome. Just blend the cranberry color into what ever other eyeshadow color you are wearing and it will make the green pop!
Try purple. If that's too severe for you go for a brown or something with a gold shimmer. Green also works if you want to bring that shade out in your eyes.
Definitely a deep plum or any type of purple liner. It'll make hazel eyes completely pop. Dark purple will also bring out the bronze in your eyes.
a rich plum or deep purple will look amazing





if you want your eyes to look more green, use a dark green shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention