Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best color eye-liner for green eyes?

Every site I go to says 'brown, green, white, purple, etc.' I would just like a specific color that really makes eyes (in a good way) pop. I have this color hair: http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Ni鈥?/a> , if that helps.Best color eye-liner for green eyes?
violet is the best complimenting color for green eyes, just depends most adults dont want to wear purple eyeshadow, if not i would stick to a brown.Best color eye-liner for green eyes?
hey i have green eyes and have never been able to find a color that really attracts, but i found that an amazing plum purple brings out the green and gold in my eyes, try putting it as close as possible to the out side edges of the top and bottom lashes, hope it works for you i know I love it!
Depending on the deep color of your eye, select the right eyeliner. Consider a deep mossy green colored eye liner to start with. This will bring out the color in your eye tremendously and will help to give the eye a pronounced look.
purple! without a doubt! i have green eyes too n some times when im too lazy to do my make up (mainly cuz i wake up 5 minutes before im supposed to be at work ha) i just put on L'Oreal HIPs cream liner in eggplant...i think thats the name...w/e THE PURPLE ONE lol n its great! it really brings out the green.
Hi, I have hazel eyes, but they are more on the green side. I find a nice dark chocolate or any brown eye-liner looks great. Coppery brown is love for me. That's for more natural look anyways. Purple and pink eyeshadow tend to make green eyes pop, as well.
I would try and go for a dark purple or a plum colour, clinique do the best plum eyeliner for 拢11.





The colour purple will make your green eyes pop, not literally but it will really make them stand out in a good way.





:) x
I would go black for night and brown for day. You can visit my avon site for many beauty related questions. Including skin care.


www.youravon.com/tzacco.
I would say brown or brownish gold
dark purple :]
black


brown


purple


or even a light green


and gold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention