Friday, June 25, 2010

I have darker brown hair, light-normal skin and hazel eyes...What color eye shadow and liner would look best?

I like browns and natural colors and I usually just gloss my lips...My hair goes from a darkish brown to a darker brown with blonde undertones in front...My eyes usually stay a greenish color with yellow sparks and dark green circle around outside...I have darker brown hair, light-normal skin and hazel eyes...What color eye shadow and liner would look best?
check this link out! it would totally make ur eyes look glam.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>I have darker brown hair, light-normal skin and hazel eyes...What color eye shadow and liner would look best?
Cover ur whole lid in a plum colour with dark green were you would usually put your eyeliner, then a very light green just below your eyebrows..that should really bring out your green eyes :D
use almay eyeshadow for ur eye color
http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/virtualm鈥?/a>





This is a link to the Mary Kay virtual makeover site. It will match your eye makeup with your eyes, skin, and hair types. Have fun!
Purple is the new classic! It gives a deep, sophisticated result.


Use black and silver for the evening, the black eyeliner is a bit simple, just use a touch of grey to modernise the black.


Brown, black,s little brother! You can also use it very close to the eyelid to make your lashes thicker...


Blue and green are manly for latin skins and brown eyes, it gives a tropical look, very elegant!





I use brown and silver (dark, a bit grey...)





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention