Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow/eye liner should I get for my hazel eyes...?

I use black mascara, black eye liner, %26amp; usually gold eye shadow, but I want something different. %26amp; I'm not sure what colors to get. (: Thanks,What color eyeshadow/eye liner should I get for my hazel eyes...?
I also have hazzzel eyes (;


And PLUMS, purples, pinks look GRREEAAAT ! (:


They really bring out the greeen in our eyes !


It's awesomee !


ahah.


xolexiWhat color eyeshadow/eye liner should I get for my hazel eyes...?
i have hazel eyes toooooo. auburn/orange really brings them out. i put it on the inner corners and blend it on my crease and down to my tear ducts. you can blend it up a little too so its more noticeable and then use white below it like on that one thing... idk what its called. lol. but its like below your crease.


then i finish with clear mascara. i would use black but i have tini eyes.





hope i helped.... haha
I have Hazel eyes too!


I like golds, pinks, purples, plums, and brown eyeliners


those bring out the green in our eyes:)


also, Here's a link to get good colors for our eyes...





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elements_pre鈥?/a>





you can order that makeup or find a store near you. everything is like, $1.00! they have eyeshadows for hazel eyes:)
I have hazel eyes also and was told purple shades work best to bring out the green........plum, eggplant, etc.....they actually even sell ';kits'; at your local drug store like Longs that are specifically for a certain colr eye...comes with 4 shade of eye shadow that work best...eye liner, even mascara.
use a cranberry color on the inner part or ur lid and then blend it out with whatever other color eyeshadow ur wearing and it will make the green in ur eyes really pop...=)
I do the same..if u want something different then maybe black mascara, brown or black eyeliner and like pink or brown eyeshadow..it will look goood
I have hazel eyes too, and I love to use these colors for either shadows or liners:


Browns, greens, plum/purples





Hope this helps!!
Black!
PURPLE
blue or green
depends on your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention