Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So i have red hair and green eyes wat color eye liner would look good on me?

i have tried a navy blue but right now i wear blackSo i have red hair and green eyes wat color eye liner would look good on me?
try purple it looks goodSo i have red hair and green eyes wat color eye liner would look good on me?
A brighter color liner is popular for the Summer. Try Urban Decay's 24/7 liners in a dark purple or copper shade. These are the opposite shade of green, so they contrast and make green stand out.
I think black is a standard for all eye colors. For green eyes though, any particular colors would be a dark shade of green probably or a shade of gray.
Don't use any form of blue eye makeup on green eyes. They're polar opposites and completely clash. Try a steel grey, a gold, a chocolate brown, or a dark purple. Those colors make green eyes pop!
try a dark gray
you could try brown but i think your best will be black. purple's supposed to be the best color for green eyes but i think black will be best with your hair.
i think you should stick with the black! it really makes your eyes pop! just don't use that much!
umm maybe a nice rich brown..or keep using the black
i think that a medium or dark brown eyeliner would be best for your red hair and green eyes.


Im no proffessional makeup artist but im 19 and ive been doing eye makeup since i was 13. I dont use any makeup myself except for eyeline and lipgloss. I did it for my three cousins and my aunt for a wedding last year too. So my speciality is eyes!


So just try it :) and if you dont like it, then black is the way to go for all people. it looks good on everyone.
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention