Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help what color eye liner and eye shadow should i wear?

Hi my name is stef i am 13 and i kind of am in to the punk look i have brown eyes and i wear a lot of makeup can you tell me what color eyeliner and eyeshadow i should wear. Oh and how do you combine eyeliners?


thanxHelp what color eye liner and eye shadow should i wear?
if u are into punk THERE ARE NO RULES lucky you ;)





however i would recomend black eyeliner and any bright color eyeshadow u want:) to bring out a color from your eyes use the color of eyeshadow:





blue[?]-orange/gold


purple[?]-yellow


green-red


orange-blue


red[?]-green





anyways





have fun my dear punk friend :)Help what color eye liner and eye shadow should i wear?
I'm your age.


I like the punk/emo look too.


No, you're not too young to where makeup.


(I saw an answer saying that)


You're you, so you can choose what you want.


Anyways.


1) Start with some black eyeliner.


2) You have brown eyes so I'd do gold, brown, blackish-gray, or hot pink/dull red eyeshadow.


3) It's really cute to wear a thin line of eyeliner on your top lashes. So get liquid eyeliner (!BEFORE YOU PUT ANYTHING ELSE ON!) and draw a line right above your eyelashes. You will probably mess up, which is ok. Just wash it off but not all the way. Just so you can still vaguely(?) see the line. Next, put on your eyeshadow sort of light, then get your regular eyeliner and make sure it's sharpened pretty good, and rounded off. Then draw over that vague line. Then put on your eyeshadow heavier and BAM! Gorgeous as hell =)


I hope this helped. I know this is the last answer.


But trust me. It looks cuteeee.
purple and green eyeliner but not at the same time!





to combine eyeshadow put one colour and one side of your eye, and another colour at the other side of your eye.





eg:purple to the side closest to nose and green closest to ear!





this may sound stupid but if you put a pic of yourself on paint, then draw eyeliner in different colours onto your pic you can see what it will look like. I do it all the time!


gd luck!
Hi stef. I've done lots of makeup courses so hopefully I can help you! For the punk type look I would suggest getting a thin brush and apply a darkish blue/grey eyeshadow creating a smokey eye. Put the eyeshadow on the top and just line the bottom with it. Then it also looks really nice to only put liquid eyeliner on the top, NOT the bottom because you will then ruin the eyeshadow. Then top it off with mascara. Good luck!
When I was that age I was really into the punk/goth look myself. I have hazel-dark brown eyes, depending on my mood. Weird, I know. And I have a purple ring around my iris. I chose to go with a straight black liner, put on thick, and bright yellow eye shadow. Everyone thought it was out there but they also said it looked good on me. I had a pink mohawk at the time. So it was wild.
if you're into that punk look i would recommend using a black eyeliner. for eyeshadow maybe use an electric blue or a bright pink. the bright eyeshadows will really make your eyes pop also, which is what alot of people with brown eyes want to happen. heres some examples of ';punkish'; makeup





http://www.shrinkle.com/lj/dec05/hair.jpg





http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/53/b/AAAAAgQjcBgAAAAAAFOw_w.jpg





see how they use really bright eyeshadows and dark mascara and eyeliner?





i hope this helped!
Don't do too much... i know from experience you'll look back in a couple of years and be like why?





but anyway... for punkish... simple black eye liner is always good, just not too thick or it looks trashy. and when you really feel cool, urban decay has some really great eye line in like blue, green, purple and some other colors.





If you want to really go for the punk gold... the brighter the better
hmm...well this is kind of hard since you didn't include a picture of yourself.


but usually people with the punk look look amazing with light black or dark brown.





IM me on aim my aim is CHELLEYISLAND


if you don't have aim message me on myspace, i can probably help you a little more.


my link is below....








myspace.com/peachykeen_chelley
Hey.


Im 13 too.. :)





I think a white eyeliner would look great on anyone, epecially because of your haircolour.


Also, teal looks really good as well!





Oh, and you combine eyeliners by applying one colour on the top of your eyelid, and the other colour on the bottom of your eye.





Hope I helped!


:)
use black kohl pencil, and pink and purple eyeshadow, Ive been wearing my makeup that way for years, I hardly ever change it, if I do I normally keep the black eyeliner and use either black or brown eyeshadow! its defo the best look! lol! (I used to think I was a punk too!!)
go to http://www.beautymonials.com for lots of makeup (eyeliner) video tutorials, tips %26amp; secrets!
Black eyeliner


Hot hink eye shadow or light blue


this is hot


http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20070725/285.lavigne.avril.eyes2.072507.jpg
to mix eyeliner just put alittle of 1 color and alittle of the other since ur into the punk thing use red, black, purple or blue depending on eyeliner color
hmmm ok try black eye liner and purple, green, red or dark blue eye shadow. i think u combine eye liner by putting one on lightly at first and putting the other one on second. while ur doing that buy super nice punky gothy clothes as well.
dont wear too much just yet. but you can do purple and black. but its really weird to wear so much makeup. ppl will just think your trying to get attention.
black eyeliner (liquid) if u want it to show up a lot


u can do pink, blue, purple, any bright colors...i dont think smoky eyeshadow is very punky so yeah
All black!


(If you want some colour I would say white eyeliner (it makes your eyes look bigger) and blue or green eyeshadow)


Goodluck!=)
I like a medium purple or a littttleee lighter but i would need a photo also.
if ure into a punk look-





wear black eyliner and pink eye shadow. or blue. or really, any color.
girls your age shouldn't wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention